Thoroughly modern and just 10km from Central Station, this two-bedroom apartment is an appealing and accessible entry point into Sydney’s property market.
A new kitchen takes centre stage in the bright living area, with streamlined white cabinetry and a generous breakfast bench. A large balcony provides additional living space, and enjoys a peaceful, leafy outlook.
Located 600 metres from Banksia Station and shops, the property would make an appealing investment, and a convenient pad for city commuters. It’s a five-minute drive from tranquil beaches and parklands along Botany Bay, and sits at the heart of an up-and-coming precinct earmarked for extensive urban renewal.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Large balcony, accessible from both bedrooms
• Tiled open-plan living space
• Downlights throughout
• New kitchen offering white finger-pull cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances
• Renovated bathroom with fresh white tiling, frameless glass shower screen and mirrored vanity cabinet
Outgoings: Strata Levies $589.00 p/q, Council Rates: $328.00 p/q, Water Rates: $172.00 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$655 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|