This near-new terrace-style home combines low-maintenance living with an abundance of space.
Sprawling over three levels, it offers open-plan living on the ground floor, seamlessly flowing onto a courtyard and garden. Upstairs are two bedrooms, plus an opulent master suite which occupies the entire top floor.
The home is positioned in a quiet street, just a few minutes’ walk from Banksia Station, shops and restaurants. It’s also a short drive from the beach and airport, and 20 minutes from the city.
• Three bedrooms with built-ins
• Large courtyard plus two balconies
• Open-plan living with oak-style flooring
• Internal laundry
• Air conditioning
• Ultra-modern main bathroom and ensuite
• Stylish kitchen with large stone island bench, dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Outgoings: Strata Levies $1257.20 p/q, Council Rates $339.00 p/q, Water Rates $173.00 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|