Right in the heart of Rockdale’s charming village, this immaculate apartment comes with strong lifestyle appeal.
Its open-plan living area flows from a spacious kitchen to a dining room, lounge and sun-drenched balcony.
Just footsteps away is an atmospheric town square with bustling cafes, restaurants and grocers. Rockdale Station is a short stroll away, with trains reaching the city in less than 20 minutes. Beautiful Lady Robinson’s Beach and parklands are just moments away, and it’s a 10-minute drive to Sydney Airport.
• Secure car space
• Large timber kitchen with stone breakfast bench and stainless-steel appliances
• Mirrored built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Internal laundry
• Well-maintained bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Curved balcony capturing bright northerly aspect
• R/C air conditioning
• Floating floorboards throughout
Outgoings: Strata Levies $840.60 p/q, Council Rates $323.00 p/q, Water Rates $171.96 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|