Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this cheery cottage is a delightful place to call home.
Original timber floors and period features create an inviting feel throughout the home, from its two bedrooms to its large interconnecting kitchen, dining and lounge rooms.
An ultra-modern granny flat at the rear offers an additional bedroom and an array of possibilities, from in-law accommodation to a teenager’s retreat, home office or bonus income source.
A covered deck and sunny backyard add to the lifestyle appeal of the property, which is positioned on the eastern side of Banksia, a short stroll from the station and an easy cycle from Lady Robinson’s beach.
• Original timber floorboards throughout
• Commercial-style stainless-steel kitchen
• Separate lounge, dining and sunroom
• Updated original bathroom
• Carport, shed and additional driveway parking
• Ultra-modern one-bedroom granny flat with new kitchen and bathroom
• High ceilings, original fireplace and picture rails
• R/C air conditioning
• Covered deck and level, east-facing lawn
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$655 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|