You’d be hard-pressed to find a more ideal location for raising a family.
Tucked down the end of a cul-de-sac, this home is moments from a large playground, field and cycling track where the kids can roam free.
Packed with potential and offering the perfect layout for contemporary living, it has an adjoining lounge, kitchen and dining room at the rear, opening onto an entertainment terrace and lawn. Minor modern updates and your decorative touch will see the space come alive.
Follow the cycle path at the end of the street to reach Lady Robinson’s Beach and waterside cafes in just a few minutes, and enjoy the convenience of walking to schools, Arncliffe Station and shops.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Walk-in closet and ensuite in main
• Lock-up garage with internal access
• Well-maintained original kitchen and bathroom
• Internal laundry, walk-in pantry and linen cupboards
• Sunny yard with lawn, covered verandah and garden shed
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|