Beyond the picture-perfect red brick facade, this classic family home provides an abundance of space and possibility.
There’s potential for dual family living, or a teenagers’ retreat, with self-contained two-bedroom accommodation upstairs.
The home has been loving maintained in original condition, with potential to modernise and capitalise down the track.
It’s tucked away in a quiet enclave, a short walk from Banksia Station, shops and schools. On the popular eastern side of Banksia, the property is just moments from Lady Robinson’s Beach.
• Lock-up garage with internal access
• Six bedrooms including two upstairs, with a second kitchen, bathroom and lounge
• Spacious ground floor lounge, dining and sunroom
• Elevated deck with district views
• North-east facing yard with spa
• Carport and shed
• Large accessible attic
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|