This warm and inviting family home is set on a large block, footsteps from parklands and a 15-minute walk from the beach.
Its elevated position captures abundant sunlight and leafy views, with polished floorboards and a contemporary, neutral scheme.
The home is within easy reach of Banksia Station, schools and shops, a short drive from the airport and less than 15km from the CBD.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Open-plan living
• Internal laundry with second W/C
• Under-house garage, workshop and storage
• Drive-through side access to additional three-car garage
• Big backyard
• Polished floorboards throughout
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|