Providing the best of indoor-outdoor living, it features an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area which flows through to an alfresco patio and yard via bi-fold doors.
The property is positioned in a quiet street between Banksia Station and Kyeemagh beach, with both a 15-minute walk away. It’s close to cafes, shops, schools and 20 minutes from the city.
Thoroughly modernised, there’s nothing left to do but move in and enjoy barbecues, backyard soccer games and the local lifestyle offerings.
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
• Large yard including covered entertainment area and lawn
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Open-plan living, plus separate family room with balcony
• Lock-up garage with internal staircase
• Polished timber floors and downlights throughout
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|