This gorgeous near-new apartment is packed with features and just a five-minute walk from Rockdale Station.
With a large balcony, spacious open-plan lounge and dining area, plus additional play room and study nook, it caters to all the needs of contemporary living. The home’s pleasant elevated outlook and prized north-easterly aspect keep it awash with natural light all day.
Set in a quiet street amongst established trees and character cottages, the property is ideally suited to busy commuters and young families keen to make the most of the Bayside area’s enviable lifestyle.
• Two bedrooms, plus separate study or play room
• Main bedroom with ensuite and study nook
• Built-in wardrobes plus linen closet
• Single car space
• Internal laundry
• Contemporary veneer kitchen with breakfast bench and stainless-steel appliances
• Large north-east facing balcony
• Beautiful modern bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
• A moment’s walk from shops, cafes and fast city trains
• 20 minutes from the city and a five-minute drive from Lady Robinson’s
Outgoings: Strata Levies $466.00 p/q, Council Rates $320.00 p/q, Water Rates $177.00 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|