Complete with a picket fence and patch of lawn, this character-rich semi makes the Great Australian Dream achievable.
Within the solid double-brick walls you’ll discover a treasure-trove of period features, plus an updated kitchen and bathroom.
A combined lounge and dining room ensures comfortable living, with an alfresco patio and north-facing yard extending the living space.
The property is in a quiet street surrounded by other character homes. It’s an easy walk from Banksia Station, shops and schools, moments from local beaches and a short drive from Sydney Airport and the city.
• Two bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
• Off-street parking space
• North-facing yard with covered dining area, lawn and garden shed
• Modern bathroom plus extra W/C
• Internal laundry and linen press
• Original timber floors, leadlight windows, picture rails and ornate ceilings
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|