Perched at the pinnacle of a boutique block of six, this stylish penthouse flows between expansive indoor and outdoor areas.
Lavishly appointed throughout, it offers an unrivalled sense of luxury and space, with an open-plan living area, wrap-around terrace and opulent master suite.
Integrated joinery provides a sleek contemporary finish throughout. Two corridors lined with full height cupboards provide a rare abundance of adjustable shelving storage, while a generously sized dressing room adds a dash of Hollywood glamour.
The apartment commands its own floor, ensuring privacy, plenty of natural light and leafy elevated views over Arncliffe Park and the cityscape beyond.
Surrounded by a mixture of shops, parklands and character homes, the property is a stroll from Arncliffe Station, 20 minutes from the city and easy access to Sydney Airport and Botany Bay beaches.
• Three bedrooms, all with generous built-in wardrobes
• Opulent master suite including ensuite, dressing room and private balcony. Two balconies recently fitted with German awnings
• Spacious open-plan living opening onto wrap-around terrace
• Integrated joinery, downlights and shadowline detailing
• Stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances, breakfast bar and glass splashback
• 2 secure under cover car spaces
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Elevator gives direct access to unit’s front door. Direct intercom communication to main entry
• Internal laundry and two large bathrooms
• Apartment size 273sqm and Car spaces approx. 27sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|