Well-presented and generously proportioned, this one-bedroom apartment offers comfortable living in a convenient location.
Upon entering, you’re welcomed by a sprawling open-plan living space, encompassing a lounge room, dining area and fresh white kitchen. A sizeable balcony expands the living space outdoors and provides scope for alfresco dining.
Rockdale Station and shops are a short walk away, it’s a few minutes’ drive to local beaches and parklands, and 20-minutes to the city. For first-home buyers, this is a prime opportunity to enter the property market without compromising on size or location.
• Single garage
• Internal laundry with storage
• Large bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Short walk to Rockdale Station and shops
• Spacious open-plan living area and balcony
• Contemporary black-and white bathroom with spa
• Well-maintained, leafy complex
Strata Levies $441.74 p/q
Council Rates $314.00 p/q
Water Rates $177.96 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|