Perched on a hilltop, this impressive near new family home boasts the quality and scale to match its commanding position.
Through the oversized front door is a dazzling double-height entry and formal lounge. Large-format concrete-style tiling leads to a spacious open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining zone, extending onto an alfresco area and sundrenched lawn.
The property is in a leafy pocket bordering Earlwood, Clemton Park and Bexley North. It offers unobstructed district views and is an easy walk from Kingsgrove Station, shops and schools.
• Double brick and concrete slab construction
• Five bedrooms with walk-in or built-in wardrobes
• Master suite with private balcony and ensuite
• Formal lounge, open-plan living and upstairs rumpus room
• Double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking space
• Bluegum floorboards upstairs; large-format tiling downstairs
• Caesarstone island bench and finger-pull kitchen joinery
• Ducted air conditioning, surround sound system, alarm and intercom
• North-facing landscaped yard; outdoor kitchen
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|