Two large sunny courtyards offer a connection to the outdoors in this delightful apartment, making it ideal for young families and downsizers alike.
A fresh, modern interior ticks the remaining boxes, boasting a large, free-flowing living space, renovated bathroom and floating floorboards throughout.
The low-rise contemporary block is tucked away in a peaceful back street, surrounded by character cottages. It’s a short walk from Rockdale Plaza, train station and dining options. Beaches, Sydney Airport and the CBD are also within easy reach.
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Private front and rear courtyards including covered entertainment area and low-maintenance gardens
• R/C air conditioning
• Large kitchen with breakfast bench
• Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry plus linen press
• Single lock-up garage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|