In a quiet street just a few doors from the water’s edge, this spacious home promises a year-round holiday feel.
Ideal for a growing family, it offers multiple living areas across two floors. It has been refreshed throughout, with floating floorboards and a neutral scheme leaving nothing to do but move in and enjoy the local lifestyle.
Walk along the beach to a selection of shops and restaurants at Brighton-le-Sands, or take an easy drive or bus ride to the CBD. The home is also footsteps from Kyeemagh Infants School and moments from the airport.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Separate fenced off studio
• Two lounge rooms, sunroom and separate dining area
• Well-presented kitchen and bathrooms
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Air conditioning
• Driveway parking for two cars
• Landscaped yard with deck and lawn
• Land size 480sqm approximately
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|