Adorned with quality finishings inside and out, this 10 year-young home is ready to treat a new family to a life of style and luxury.
Beyond the double entry doors, large-format tiles flow from a formal lounge to an open-plan family room, dining area and modern kitchen.
Scale the dramatic stone staircase to discover four well-proportioned bedrooms, including an enviable master suite, and two large balconies.
The appeal continues beyond the back door, with an alfresco terrace, lawn and rear self-contained studio, perfect for a growing family or multi-generational living.
The solid brick home sits among other quality residences in a quiet street, a short stroll from Arncliffe Station, shops and schools. Commute to the city in 15 minutes, and reach Lady Robinson’s beach or Sydney Airport in moments from this ultra-convenient lifestyle location.
• Four bedrooms, main with walk-in and ensuite
• Fully self-contained studio
• Garage with internal access, plus additional off-street parking
• Landscaped north-east facing yard
• Spacious open-plan living
• Modern stone and stainless-steel kitchen
• Ducted vacuum, intercom and air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|