Located only a short walk from the water’s edge and local cafés sits this 3 bedroom property with side access for ample off street parking and caravan storage. Offering a very sizable block of 677sqm, this is fantastic opportunity for those looking to invest with potential for dual occupancy granny-flat (STCA).
- Side access for garaging or second dwelling
- Walking distance to cafés and lakes (approx 110m)
- Potential to extend or convert to dual occupancy (STCA)
- 677sqm (approx) fully fenced block with wide frontage
- Excellent first home or investment opportunity
- Minutes drive to Norah Head beaches, boat ramps (approx 3.5km)
- 15 minutes to M1, 45 minutes to Newcastle
Council Rates – $1478.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $683.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 677sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|