The second you walk through the door you will be charmed by the Hamptons beach vibe of this beautiful family home. With features seldom found in this price bracket like, two lounge and dining areas, ensuite bathroom to main bedroom and a huge covered outdoor entertaining area, you simply won’t find better value in the market.
• Main bedroom features an ensuite bathroom
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
• 3 Large bedrooms all have built-in robes
• Generously sized living areas at front and back of the home
• Colourbond cladding saves painting every 2 years
• Approx 500m walk to the lake pathway
• Approx 750m to Coles supermarket and other shops
Land Size – 500sqm approx.
Council Rates – $1269.00.00 p/a approx.
Water Rates – $849.00 p/a approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|