Located in a sought after Lake Macquarie suburb, this charming home comes to the market offering endless opportunities for first home buyers or savvy investors. Ideally positioned within minutes walk to Lake Munmorah shopping village and directly overlooking a leafy reserve, you’ll enjoy lazy afternoons overlooking this tranquil setting.
Set on a sizeable block of 468 m2, get in quick before its too late!
- Light filled open plan lounge/dining room with air-conditioning
- Spacious main bedroom with timber flooring and ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage
- Huge separate sleep out or teenage retreat with kitchenette
- Separate laundry with toilet and shower
- Drive through single garage with large carport
- Close to schools, shops, cafes and stunning beaches
Council Rates – $1266.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $683.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 468sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|