Have you been searching for a large family home on a generous block with a pool in a great location?
This is your chance to secure a lovely well cared for home set on a level approximately 620sqm block in a desirable location that can accommodate the growing family, close to the lake and Pipe Clay Point at Dalnott Reserve, just a short drive to local shopping, schools and patrolled surf beaches make this home a must to inspect.
The home features 4 bedrooms with an office or potential 5th bedroom. All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes, 3 with ceiling fans and the main with en-suite. The second family bathroom is generous in size and complete with a spa bath, additionally there is a third toilet off the laundry.
Additional features include a large well cared for kitchen with loads of storage and bench space which leads to a light filled sunroom all overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and generous under cover entertaining area. There is also formal and informal living and dining spaces so everyone can gather together or find their own space. The yard is level with plenty of room for parties and play, out front there is a graved space great for boat or van parking. High ceiling double garaging with new automatic roller doors and internal access for convenience plus additional off street parking.
• 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, main with en-suite and 3 with ceiling fans.
• 5th bedroom or study.
• Generous family bathroom with spa bath.
• Internal laundry with separate third toilet.
• Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort.
• Formal and informal living zones.
• Light filled sunroom overlooking the level yard.
• Sizable undercover entertaining and barbeque area.
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with loads of lounging space.
• Level yard with grassed area for play and a vegie garden.
• Double garage with new auto roller doors and internal access.
• Recently refurbished, painted and repointed tiled roof.
Be quick to book an inspection with this fabulous home by calling Mark Griffiths on 0414 874 002
Land Size – 620sqm approx.
Council Rates – $1410.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $683.00p/a approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|