Starting out, downsizing, or looking for an investment? this lovely home will appeal to all for its convenient location.
Set in a quiet street on a level block with primary and high schools, shopping, clubs, lake and beaches just moments’ walk or a short drive from the front door, make this home a must inspect. The home is light and airy, in good condition and could be enjoyed as is or you could add your own personal touches.
• The home is light and bright in a central location.
• Featuring 3 bedrooms, two with built ins.
• Generous separate lounge.
• Functional kitchen with adjoining dining room.
• 3-way bathroom.
• Internal laundry.
• Single lock up garage with additional off-street parking.
• Fully fenced yard and established sunny gardens.
Land Size – 461sqm approx.
Council Rates – $1417.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $849.00p/a approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|