Located in a picturesque setting, this property is perfect for those who love nature and want to live in a peaceful and serene environment, generous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that boasts a double lock-up garage with high ceilings, open-plan living, and a restored roof all set on an approx. 803sqm block. The house backs onto a creek front with lake access, giving you the opportunity to enjoy fishing, boating and a host of other water sports or just taking a peaceful stroll by the water.
Inside, you’ll find a spacious air-conditioned living area that’s perfect for entertaining guests or spending time with family. The large windows allow natural light to flood in, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The functional kitchen features plenty of storage and bench top space.
The 3 bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and brand new carpet. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom, ensuring residents have everything they need for a comfortable stay.
The double lock-up garage with high ceilings, additional storage and drive through access to one side, is perfect for the car enthusiast or handyman, the restored roof ensures you won’t have to worry about any leaks or damages for years to come.
• Generous 3 bedrooms all with brand new carpet and built in wardrobes, main with en-suite.
• Open plan air-conditioned living make for a spacious and airy feel leading to outdoor deck.
• Restored roof ensures peace of mind for years to come.
• Double lock up garage with extra storage space and rear drive through access to one side.
• Backing on to creek with Lake access provides an opportunity for water activities and relaxation
• Close to schools, clubs, Lake Haven Shopping Centre, transport, Medical Facilities and Movie Cinema.
• Approx. 10 minute drive to patrolled surf beaches.
If you’re looking for a home that combines the best of indoor and outdoor living in a convenient location, this property is a must-see. Contact Mark today to schedule a viewing!
Land Size – 803qm approx.
Council Rates – $1569.00 p/a approx.
Water Rates – $849.00p/a approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|