Located approximately five minutes east of Roma in Timbury Hills is well worth a look. This home on 4.32 acres is beautifully presented with all the finer details being thought of is ready to go. This is an opportunity that will not last long!
The enormity of this home is deceiving from the outside. On entry into the home is the massive open plan living, dining and designer kitchen. The well-appointed, functional kitchen is complete with Essa stone benchtops, gas cooktop and oven, large corner pantry and spacious island breakfast bar. Each generously sized bedroom is fully carpeted, has ceiling fans, a large window and built-in-robes. The huge master bedroom has a big walk-in-robe and large ensuite with a separate bath and shower, toilet and vanity. There is an additional room which could be a fifth bedroom or study. The home is serviced by a tidy main bathroom and separate toilet off the galley laundry. The galley laundry has ample storage and bench space with a broom cupboard and a separate walk-in-linen closet.
To the rear of the home is an attached fully-screened, pressed cement outdoor area. This space is an entertainers delight with access to the semi-converted carpeted and reverse-cycled air conditioned garage. It would be perfect for fly-free BBQ’s in the summer and outdoor eating year round. The home is encompassed by an established lawn and a tidy garden garden bed.
The property also boasts extra improvements including;
• Dimmable lights in the living area
• Solar hot water system
• Home on Steel adjustable stumps
• Remote controlled attached garage (which is carpeted and has a reverse cycle air conditioner)
• Reverse cycle ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout the home
• Gas fitting for a gas heater in the living area
• 2 × 18000 litre rainwater tanks,
• 12m x 6m shed fully cemented, powered and at either end of the shed internally is a wooden floored powered shipping container
• 8m x 12m shed both fully cemented with power, with an attached 2-bay carport
• Stables and small arena
• Two smaller storage sheds (similar to a garden shed)
• Four chook/dog pens
• Outdoor picnic, BBQ (brick & gas) or fire pit area
• Two-way access from the west and the north
• Gravelled driveway
Inspection is a must to appreciate everything this quality rural residential property has to offer!
Call 0427 223 858!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||153|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|