Less than 5 mins from Wallumbilla is the beautiful “Cooladdi”, Approx. 120 acres freehold land with the original stationmasters’ house at Cooladdi but was moved to its present location & renovated. The Queenslander style home has 4 bedrooms plus large office/5th bedroom, 2 bathrooms & kitchen. Large covered entertainment deck, Great ramp & stair access. Air conditioning & fans through house. Veg & flower garden beds in place.
Other improvements include:
• 7.5KW high grade solar system.
• Cattle yards (steel construction) with loading ramp, covered race, crush and water supply tank.
• Laneways to all paddocks.
• 4 paddocks – cleared with improved grasses.
• Fully fenced
• Connected to town water supply.
• 125,000 Lt rainwater storage interconnected.
• 2 dams (both accessible by laneways).
• Frontage to Wallumbilla Creek.
• 12m x 30m machinery shed, powered, 3 bays, concreted, 2 bays (?) enclosed.
• 6m x 14m hayshed, GMT chemical lockable storage
• All weather access road.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|