This approximate 25.49Ha property offers a quaint two bedroom, one bathroom block home accessible by a dry weather road. There is one dam and five fully fenced paddocks all serviced with concrete troughs. As well as, a fully functional small set of yards with crush and loading ramp, and stables with a side shed. Established trees and lawn.
The kitchen and living is open plan with the dining room adjacent. At the end of a short hall is the master bedroom. It offers a great size, carpet, split system and an adjoining walk-in-wardrobe. The other bedroom is also large, carpeted, has a built-in-cupboard and an adjoining door to the master bedroom. The main bathroom is spacious with a separate bath and shower. Compact internal laundry. The dining room is featured with external access to an entertaining area. There is also an outdoor toilet.
There is a large powered, two-bay shed with two roller doors and a large concreted awning. There is also a double bay carport.
• Evaporative Air-Conditioning and Split Systems for year-round comfort
• Rain water tank
• Adjustable stumps
• Town water
• Electric stove, oven and hot water
• Two seater breakfast bar in the kitchen
• It is an entertainers delight with a fire-pit and front veranda with an outdoor fan
• Many outdoor taps for easy watering
• The shed is equipped with many power points and outdoor lights
• Renovated with good quality flooring
• Freshly painted internally
• Concreted paths around the rear of the house
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|