This low-set brick and tile family home on 639m2 offers a spacious and comfortable home to establish a family or an easy to rent option.
The home comprises of the following:
• The home features two living rooms suitable for the whole family. The tiled open plan living includes a formal lounge, kitchen, dining room and family room which flows out to an outdoor undercover pergola/entertaining area.
• Well set out kitchen with good fridge and pantry space, dishwasher, electric stove, oven and range hood and a breakfast bar making mornings and nights easier.
• All 4 bedrooms are fitted with built-in-cupboards and ceiling fans; the master bedroom has a walk in robe and an en-suite with 2nd toilet.
• The whole home has reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
• The main bathroom offers a bathtub and shower, with the toilet separate.
• Laundry accommodates space for your washer and dryer with cupboard space.
• There is a large fully fenced backyard with garden shed.
• Furthermore, the attached double bay, double lock up garage with 2-car driveway with remotes and internal access makes coming and going that much easier.
Certainly not to be overlooked by an investor! With all of the above, this is an appealing home to tenants and a low maintenance build which currently has fantastic tenants returning $320 per week.
Inspection highly recommended, phone now to arrange your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|