Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase your own little piece of country history.
This stunning centrally located home built in 1905 which used to be the NAB and managers residence in Mitchell.
The home is unique with a main residence, a one bedroom unit and a studio cabin all on this fully established corner block close to the Main Street.
• 3 Bedrooms + Study all carpeted
• Main bedroom has Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Open fireplace
• Separate polished floored dining room
• Reverse cycle A/C
• Large kitchen has polished floors, wood stove, upright gas stove and SS dishwasher
• Huge arched roof vault suitable for a wine cellar or storage area with entrance to the study. Includes large heavy, fire resistant, keyed safe in sale.
• Fully Fenced Yard
• Large 3 bay, colourbond shed 10.5m x 8m
• 3×3m lockable garden shed
ONE BEDROOM UNIT
• Fully lined freshly painted and air-conditioned
• Shower and toilet attached to main residence.
TWO BEDROOM UNIT
• Queen size bedrooms with Built-ins
• Modern kitchen
• Modern tiled bathroom
• Carpeted lounge & Bedroom
Don’t miss this amazing and unique home in Mitchell!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?