Refreshed and updated to ensure the comfort of living with rural views, this residence fulfils a plethora of items on any wish list!
You will enjoy the low-maintenance established landscaped gardens and lawn. Situated on the parameter of the Golf Links Estate where it is a quiet semi-rural, yet convenient location to Roma’s CBD. The north facing home is positioned perfectly for seamless outdoor living in both summer and winter. You will always be able to relax on the front verandah in both summer and winter.
Offering easy care and a fluid flowing floor plan ensures brilliant liveability with fresh paintwork and new environmentally friendly bamboo floor coverings extending throughout. The home boasts all types of cooling, there are ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioners throughout plus a ducted evaporative air conditioner allowing pure relaxation and comfort year-round. The open-plan living, dining and kitchen highlights functionality. The kitchen has brilliant storage, functional workspaces, a double sink and a new electric oven, cooktop and dishwasher all included.
Rear glass sliding doors allow an easy transition outdoors where a covered and aluminium screened patio provides the setting for alfresco entertaining, dining or relaxation. The rear patio area is separately fenced to the spacious backyard which is fully fenced for pets or a safe area for children to play.
Three good sized bedrooms benefit from built-in-wardrobes. The home is serviced by a main bathroom and separate toilet. The tidy bathroom has a vanity, and a separate bath and shower. Offering ample storage throughout with a hallway cupboard and an internal laundry boasting a linen cupboard and access to the backyard to the clothes line.
Additional features include:
• 6m x 12m lockable, powered shed with attached 2-bay-carport with a 15 amp power for a caravan
• Large 1775m2 block with dual access – gates to the back yard
• Gravel pad behind the shed perfect for a caravan!
• Good exterior lighting
• 5-gallon rain water tank plumbed to the house with a pressure pump and inline filters
• Underground sprinkler system and automatic Rain Bird Control station
• Adjustable stumps
• Venetian blinds and curtains
• All reverse cycle air conditioners are wired to the lower power tariff
• All new electrical switches and power points
• All new tapware throughout
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$215 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|