Why Choose Raine & Horne Roma to Manage Your Property?
Raine & Horne Roma is committed to be your agent of choice for the professional property management of your property assets.
We pledge to exceed your service delivery expectations, to safeguard your investment and to maximise your rental income.
Our point of difference...
- We are a team of professionals who specialise in property management;
- We employ high imact, innovative marketing to find good tenants quickly;
- We take great care to select the right tenant - the first time...and EVERY time;
- We are committed to providing a superior level of service, unequalled in the the industry;
- We utilise comprehensive fully documented, detailed policies and procedures and systems to ensure we consistently provide YOU with the highest level of service delivery; and
- We will communicate with YOU regularly...by telephone, mail and internet...to keep you fully informed on all important matters relating to the leasing and management of your property.
We deliver by...
Safeguarding your valuable investment property every step of the way through the management process by:
- providing personalised, professional and highly-trained property management personnel;
- using thorough and reliable procedures - beginning with a robust tenant selection process;
- conducting regular property inspections;
- dispute management and resolutions, programmed maintenance, reports to investors and finally appropriate disbursement of tenants’ bonds.
We start as we mean to end – thorough, professional, detailed, timely, responsive and helpful.
Should any issue arise, our job is to provide you with the best possible solutions fin order to achieve the best outcome.
We carefully select the RIGHT tenant for your property
- All prospective tenants are thoroughly VETTED and SCREENED using our 4 stage selection process:
1. 100 point ID check (similar to the banks);
2. Employment verification;
3. National tenancy database search; and
4. Comprehensive tenancy, business and personal reference checking
- Prospective tenants are APPROVED by our Specialist Leasing Consultants and a Senior Property Manager before any tenancy documentation is entered into
- We offer property owners the opportunity to meet and/or approve prospective tenants
We MAXIMISE your rental income
We employ highly skilled leasing consultants who specialies in assessing the market rental value of properties based on:
- Market conditions;
- Comparable property rents;
- Vacancy factors;
- General condition of the property;and
- Tenant quality & tenancy length.
Our specialist leasing consultants will acively sell your property to prospective tenants and secure the best market rent for YOU.