With a flat walk to the Capel Sound Beach and Rosebud Plaza is this neat and tidy brick veneer home set on a generous allotment of 623sqm approx.
The newly renovated property has open plan living and dining, with an updated kitchen which is equipped with stainless steel appliances.
The master bedroom offers a walk through robe with full en-suite and built in robes in the other two bedrooms. Situated with-in walking distance to Rosebud Secondary College, Eastbourne Primary School, Our Lady of Fatima. The local parks and leash free dog parks are only a stroll.
Within easy accees to the freeway access, this property will be sure to surprise.
• Coastal home in excellent condition
• First-home buyers and for those wishing to downsize.
• Three spacious bedrooms plus a generous meal and living area adjacent to the kitchen
• Family bathroom complemented by a separate laundry
• Broad deck to the rear which runs the whole width of the home
• Providing a fantastic outdoor entertaining space or relaxing haven
• Framed by established gardens
• Short stroll to the beach
• Convenient freeway access to Melbourne, with Rosebud Plaza and the many cafes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|