STOP YOUR SEARCH, THIS IS THE ONE – Expansive views from a huge living area and bedroom on the western side of the home is just the opening to this perfect family home. Sprawling through the enourmous kitchen area to two more living zones out the back, flanked by large bedrooms (BIR & Ensuite) and private bathrrom and seperate toilet. this home offers EVERYTHING af family could want.
Complimented by not one but TWO DOUBLE GARAGES – theres enough roome for caravan/boat/toys and a wrokshed and cars and off street parking. It’s easy to understand why the current home ownrs have been here for 24 years!
Sometimes we define a property by it’s features and we make a list of things we need or want. Sometimes we define a property by the way it makes us feel. This is one of those properties that checks your list and feels like home
- 3 x Big bedrooms with built in robes – Master with ensuite.
- 3 x Living areas (2 situated at opposite ends of the house – one with a study nook).
- 2 x DLUG (one for four wheel drive’s & trailers – the other a 2 × 1 with work-shed attached to the home).
- An uninterrupted view of the sunset through the heads of Port Phillip Bay – STUNNING.
- A large kitchen with island bench for prep and a meals area, including breakfast bar.
- 2 separate meals area.
- Seperate basthroom and toilet.
- A large laundry with linen press.
- A private, covered outdoor Bar-B-Que area for year round entertaining.
- A front deck with room to enjoy the exquisite view and fly-net cafe blinds for the summer months.
Beyond the list of what is arguably perfect for a new or growing family, is the feel of this home. The owners have been here for 24 years creating wonderful memories and it’s easy to understand why.
A great block, great views and a great street – the newest neighbour has lived her e for 7 years! Homes very rarely come up for sale in this tightly held sector of Rosebud – easy to see why.
There is so much about this home that can’t be put in a list, that makes it the perfect choice – you have to inspect it to appreciate it.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED AT INSPECTIONS
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||288|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$393 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|