Searching for a quality, ultra-convenient home you can move right into?
Located in the sought-after pocket of Kellyville this sizeable single level home will leave you immediately impressed. Flooded with natural light, fresh interiors and accentuated by beautiful ‘Thai Blackbutt’ timber floors, this home offers breathtaking quality. Set on a 700 sqm corner block, it offers a versatile layout for single or extended family living arrangements. With easy access to a variety of shopping centres, parks and playing fields its unbeatable position is only minutes from the Northwest Rail Link, and seconds away from buses to the CBD and Parramatta. This home truly provides the best contemporary lifestyle – just move in and enjoy all the stunning features it has to offer.
Main features include:
- Spacious master bedroom, and four generous sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Two modern bathrooms tiled from floor to ceiling with quality German fixtures and fittings
- Light filled open plan living spaces embracing the polished wooden floors
- A large covered entertaining deck area, flowing onto a sandstone courtyard overlooking the landscaped rear garden
- Triple lock up garage and workshop plus ample off-street parking with a driveway large enough for 4-6 cars
- 23 solar panels, energy saving double glazed windows and Crimsafe security screens
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Additional features: internal laundry with ample storage cupboards, ceiling fans, triple lock up garage with a workshop, storage cupboards and drive through access, and much, much more. Inspection is a must.
- Kellyville Public School and Kellyville High School catchment
- 3km to Kellyville/Showground/Norwest Stations
- 50m to buses on Glenrowan Avenue/250m to buses on Windsor Rd
- 1km to Kellyville Village Shopping centre
- 4.5km to Castle Towers Shopping, dining and entertainment precinct
Contact Sean Massoudi on 0434 699 513 for more details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||438|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|