Placed in the heart of the Rouse Hill Town Centre sits this two bedroom apartment, with every convenience at your door step! You will be offered an abundance of shops and restaurants and high quality schools, while being close to all forms of public transport including local bus stops, T-Way Lines and The North-West Railway.
Offering the following features:
- Two well-sized bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and large wardrobe, second bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Two spacious and modern bathrooms
- Air conditioned open plan living area
- Up-to-date kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage throughout
- Large balcony, perfect for the entertainer
- 1 Secure car parking space plus a storage facility
- Access to gym, tennis court, pool and community hall
- Currently Rented for $500.00 per week until October 2020
With a well thought-out floor plan, this apartment is perfect for someone looking for a comfortable low maintenance lifestyle!
Perfect opportunity for first home buyers or investors looking to secure in a highly sought after area.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$655 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|