Boasting a large living and dining area, with separate kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and garden views.
The building maintains high security with a video intercom and key accessible lift.
Offering all the conveniences of city life – it’s just minutes’ walk to Rouse Hill’s major retail and dining hub, T-way and North-West Rail Link.
- Lock up garage in secure basement car park
- 24 hour security cameras
- High ceilings throughout
- Secure first floor apartment
- covered entertainers balcony with northerly aspect
- Privately located master away from living areas
- Split system air-con and gas bayonet
- Close to quality schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$478 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|