Contact Raza on 0424 813 318 Anytime for an inspection
Walk distance to Tallawong Train Station, Rouse Hill Town Centre, School, Park, Swimming pool, Tennis court, Playground, Bicycle tracks and walkways, Green spaces and dog parks, Soccer field, BBQ facilities and residents pavilion.
- Open plan living/dining areas.
- Two bedrooms, both with BIR, master with en-suite.
- Study Area: extra bedroom size area with build in table.
- Lock-up storage cage available
- One parking spot.
- Timber floored living area and carpeted bedrooms.
- European kitchen appliances, stone bench tops, gas cooking & mirrored splash back
- Bathrooms with full height tiles, down-lights and mirrored cabinet,.
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Secured apartment with video intercom for the lifts and car park
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
Rouse Hill Anglican College
|7 Worcester Road Rouse Hill NSW 2155||Combined||Non-Government||0.36 km|
|The Ponds School||201 The Ponds Boulevard The Ponds NSW 2769||Special||Government||1.25 km|
Rouse Hill Public School
|45-59 Clower Avenue Rouse Hill NSW 2155||Primary||Government||1.58 km|
|Riverbank Public School||Primary||Government||1.98 km|
The Ponds High School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.