A great family lifestyle in Highlands Estate
This modern family home offers an enviable lifestyle for the growing family. Within an easy walking distance to Caddies Creek Park and cycle ways, city buses, Our Lady of the Angels Primary School, Ironbark Ridge Public School, Rouse Hill High School, and not to mention being close to the popular Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Rail Link.
- Formal lounge and dining room with impressive high vaulted ceilings.
- Multi-functional media room that could be utilised as a study.
- Huge open plan family and meals area, with backyard views.
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher. Not to mention a massive walk-in pantry with built-in shelving.
- Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, as well as a retreat/study area in the third bedroom. The master bedroom is king sized, and includes two huge walk-in robes, as well as an ensuite.
- Modern main bathroom with luxurious bath and double basin vanity.
- Two covered alfresco areas that overlook the landscaped gardens and lawn area.
- Large in-ground saltwater pool.
- Automatic double lock up garage with internal access.
- Ducted air conditioning and plenty of storage throughout.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||327|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|