Inspection By Appointment Only
Raine & Horne Rouse Hill is proud to present 17 Second Avenue, Seven Hills.
This beautiful family 556sq home nestled in the unbeatable prime location of Seven Hills with a mere 550m walk to Seven Hills Station. This property has been approved for R4 zoning (High Density Residential), so advantages are endless for future development of the R4 zoning.
Set within walking distance to Seven Hills train station, local shops, parks and recreational facilities. Their is also convenient access to the M4, M2 and M7, and bus interchanges.
This home presents huge possibilities for home owners and investors alike.
- High Stud Ceilings.
- Stunning timber kitchen, equipped with dishwasher and stone bench-tops
- Five double sized bedrooms with built-in robes. The fifth bedroom is located on the lower level, elderly accommodation, while the master bedroom on the upper level features a walk-in robe, en-suite, balcony
- Upstairs Rumpus room with built-in storage. Perfect private area for Study or Kids play area.
- Theater room that is wired for the true cinematic experience.
- Large paved backyard, featuring a large covered pergola, a second kitchen with gas cooking and double sink. Great space for avid gardener
- Automatic double garage as well as a separate carport on the side of the home.
- Additional features include: Ducted air conditioning, as well as a split system in the fifth bedroom, ducted vacuum, alarm, solar panels, skylight, emergency backup lighting in case of a power failure, a 5000 litre watertank with pump, Tiles to living areas and carpets to bedrooms.
This is truly a grand and beautiful home that would entice even the most fastidious family or savvy developer.
Covid Safe Open Home
- Mask to be worn at all time during open homes
-All attendees must check in before entering
- Safe social distancing of 1.5 at all times
- regular hand sanitisation
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||255|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|