The ultimate in family living, this double storey home is conveniently located in a highly sought-after pocket of Stanhope Gardens, close to all amenities and 1km walk to the Kellyville train station & minutes to John XXIII Catholic Primary School . Offers a spacious floor plan with multiple living and accommodation
• Four large bedrooms all with buit-ins
• Multiple living spaces starting with a separate lounge perfect for a games room or theatre room.
• An open plan family living and dining area
• Study or potential 5th bedroom with downstairs bathroom
• Upstairs offers 4 generous bedrooms, 3 offers built in robes and ducted air conditioning.
• The master suite offers its own walk wardrobe and private ensuite.
• An impressive family home that ticks all the boxes, with size, space and centrally located just minutes from the Stanhope Shopping Village, several quality schools, the convenience of city buses and walking distance to the Kellyville train station.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-43 %|