You and your family will enjoy living in a quiet crescent surrounded by other quality homes, and the peaceful location nicely complements this large home with spacious living areas.
- Gracious open plan living areas, including a large formal lounge and dining room, plus a study
- Generous kitchen with gas cooking and s/s appliances, plus corner ypantry, overlooking a solarium meals area.
- Family room adjacent to the kitchen and meals area
- Huge upstairs rumpus that is sure to impress
- Gigantic master bedroom, large enough for a retreat area with walk-in robe and ensuite
- The other three bedrooms all queen sized, with built-in robes
- Delightful backyard with a pergola overlooking the landscaped and established yard
- Ducted air, double garage with access to the rear yard
Immaculately maintained and presented we are sure you won’t be disappointed when you view this home. Close to Rouse Hill Primary School, pre-school and day care, IGA shopping village and parklands, the location is very convenient
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||154|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|