This delightful duplex is set in a central, yet quiet location, offering easy access to main arterial roads, such as M2 and M7.
- Sparkling new luxury kitchen finished with stone benchtops, mirror splashback and boasting gas cooking, corner pantry and breakfast bar
- Living room plus a family room adjacent to the kitchen
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms on the upper level, both with spa bath, plus a 3rd toilet conveniently located downstairs
- Covered pergola entertaining area overlooking the grassy yard with side access available
- Auto double garage with internal access
- Ducted air and alarm
- Elegant timber floors flow throughout and the home is presented in pristine condition
This is a home sure to garner plenty of interest, being close to all amenities such as schools, shops, Parklea Markets and transport.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||188|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|