This easy living Allworth single level design home is conveniently located in a quiet street bordering Rouse Hill. Built and completed in October 2021, it is in pristine condition as it has hardly been occupied since it was built. All the ground work has been done for you and this home is ready for a family to move in. You will enjoy living in this brand new estate, surrounded with other quality contemporary homes.
-A contemporary design with functional living areas
- Open plan family/meals area and relaxed lounge space to cater for the needs of the growing Australian family
-Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop, canopy rangehood, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, plumbed fridge cavity, and breakfast bar
-Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Other three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bath and shower in the main bathroom
-Good quality tiles throughout the entrance, living area/kitchen and carpet to bedrooms
-Two sets of double sliding doors opening to a covered alfresco entertaining area with beautiful timber decking
-Remote control double garage with internal access
-Termite treated timber frame and roof truss
- Sarking in roof
- Smartfilm termite management System
- Side gate and Side access plus fully fenced and landscaped
- Other inclusions: Ducted air, alarm, flyscreens to windows, multiple gas outlets, clothesline, Plantation shutters and more..
Situated in the desirable Hills District with easy access to great schools, parks, sporting fields, shops (including Coles & Aldi), public transport including the North-West Metro (with a station at the Rouse Hill Town Centre, mere minutes away) and 500m walk to Proposed Business park.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||317|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$638 p.w.|