This double storey home would be perfect for the family or investors. Situated in a quiet location yet close to all amenities including schools, shops, parks and major transport routes including Kellyville Metro station only approx 900 metre walk , freshly painted and brand new carpet, it offers stylish, low maintenance living.
• 4 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Tiled family room with solarium meals area
• Modern polyurethane kitchen with s/s appliances
• DLUG with internal access and auto doors
• Alarm, reverse cycle ducted air throughout
• Large and very private backyard with gazebo and paved entertaining area
Situated in a quiet street, you must inspect now!
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||492|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|