Situated in a sought after location, you will find this immaculate three bedroom residence in close proximity to the New Rouse Hill Town Centre, A selection of high quality schools, sporting fields and family parks, public transport such as local bus stops, T-Way lines and the upcoming North-West Rail Link.
Offering a practical floor plan which has been designed for a low maintenance lifestyle, you will notice quality fixtures and fittings throughout the home, some of the features include:
- Three generous sized bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and large walk in wardrobe, remaining bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom as well as the second bedroom have access to the balcony with expansive views
- Spacious and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage throughout
- Open plan dining and living area with a stunning fire place and feature wall, leading onto outdoor entertaining area with tropical surroundings
- Spacious upstairs rumpus area
- Two modern bathrooms, plus a third toilet on the first level
- Large laundry
- Plantation shutters
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Single automatic lock up garage
- Garden shed
- Alarm system
- Immaculate, low maintenance landscaping across the whole property
- Access to gym, pool, tennis court and community hall
With absolutely nothing more to do than move in and enjoy this stunning home, this property is perfect for growing families, or an investor looking for a property that is sure to provide a great rental return!
For your chance to secure this quality home, contact Gary Baker on 0402 344 901 for more information.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|