Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac is this four bedroom, spacious family home placed on a flat 458sqm block. If being able to have the luxury of entertaining your family and friends is what you’re looking for, look no further! Highlighting this home is the stunning over-sized outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the in-ground pool and grassed area.
Conveniently located only walking distance to Glenmore Park Town Centre, a selection of schools, preschools, family parks and sporting fields, public transport and much more – you will have everything you need right at your doorstep.
With the following features:
- Boasting four bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and the main with an ensuite
- Kitchen located in the heart of the home, overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
- Two spacious living areas, perfect for the growing family
- The home has been freshly painted throughout as well as brand new carpets
- Internal access to single lock up garage
- Downlights throughout
This home is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors or downsizers. For more information or inspection times, contact Raza on 0424 813 318!
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||295|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|