From the dramatic entrance through to the impressive entertainer’s backyard, this is one striking home you will delight in showing off.
Designed to complement the corner block, it has been master built with remarkable attention to detail.
- Awe inspiring facade, with granosite finish and stunning 13 metre high window in the stairwell
- Imposing double door entry into a stunning foyer with high ceilings, decorative staircase and travertine marble flooring
- Loads of living space for different occasions from the formal lounge and dining room, to the more casual living room, as well as the family/meals space off the kitchen
- Divine new Caesarstone kitchen that is packed with ‘wow’ factor, and includes
s/s appliances including dishwasher
- Sweeping wrought iron staircase leading to the upstairs sitting room which opens to a large covered balcony, spacious enough for entertaining
- Five bedrooms plus study
- Master bedroom of immense proportions with WIR and fully tiled ensuite with corner spa bath
- Main bathroom also fully tiled in a neutral colour scheme with oval spa bath
- Full downstairs bathroom, tiled to the ceiling in marble with contemporary glass vanity
- Second polyurethane kitchen ideal for the entertainer
- Magnificent stand alone alfresco entertaining gazebo with lined ceiling with downlights, built-in BBQ with gas point and mini kitchen with granite benchtop including sink, perfect for entertaining this coming summer.
- Spectacular saltwater inground pool with waterfall feature beside the gazebo
- Auto DLUG measuring 6m x 6m with side access
- Designer touches galore with feature walls, three step cornices, decorative light fixtures and quality window dressings
- 8hp ducted air, ducted vacuum, alarm, intercom, 2 internal gas points
Beautifully landscaped and with first class presentation the most fastidious buyers will be delighted with this find.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.