Located in one of the most sought after streets in the prestigious Highlands Ridge Estate, this master built home sits on the high side of a serene street with striking bush views spanning from the master suite to the sun drenched lounge and dining. Sit in privacy from your balcony and enjoy your morning coffee to the sound of the bell birds.
Boasting four large bedrooms plus separate study/office, formal living area, formal dining area, separate games/rumpus room and central kitchen with stunning fixtures and fittings, this home has a warmth that will draw you in on first inspection.
Conveniently located only minutes from the Rouse Hill Town Centre, all forms of public transport including the upcoming North-West Rail Link, T-Way Lines direct to Sydney CBD and local bus stops, a selection of premium schools, recreational parks, sporting fields and much more.
Offering the following features:
- Four spacious bedrooms, the main with a walk in wardrobe and freshly renovated ensuite, remaining three bedrooms with large built in wardrobes
- Gourmet kitchen filled with natural lighting through the skylight, walk in pantry and a large breakfast bar
- Separate formal lounge and dining area
- Games/media room
- Well sized office/study
- The outdoor area is perfectly suited for family entertaining, with timber decking, an undercover entertaining area as well as an expansive landscaped yard with a cubby house and built-in swing set
- Oversized laundry with external access
- High ceilings and downlights throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, as well as ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Plantation shutters
- Alarm system
- Double automatic garage with a workshop space + an adjoining side access carport
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure yourself some serenity in the suburbs. Contact Raza Khan on 0424 813 318 for more information!
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|