Renovate or detonate, developers/investors and builders prepare to be delighted with this great opportunity in a popular pocket of Glenroy. Set on a generous allotment of 627 SQM (approx) within walking distance to Glenroy Private, Glenroy Specialist school and Belle Vue Park Primary whilst still providing ease of access to local parklands, Glenroy train station and the Western Ring Road.
Also featuring a rear bungalow at the back of the property with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
• 3 Bedrooms
• Wooden Floor Boards
• Central Bathroom with Toilet
• Separate Toilet
• Generous size Kitchen and Dining
• Split System Heating and Cooling
• Two Bedroom Granny Flat at the back of the land
• Walking Distance to Glenroy Private School, Glenroy College, Glenroy Central Primary and Corpus Christi Primary School.
• Couple of Minutes’ walk to the Jacana Station
• Minutes’ walk to the Local Shops and Cafes
• Minutes’ Drive to Glenroy Station and Gowrie Station
• Land Size 627sqm. 15m x 41m
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||210|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|