Property ID: 19605846
This well presented modern, light filled brick home is a must see. Built spaciously on 1500sqm with its blend of formal and casual living, this home will,without a doubt, will tick all of your boxes.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Full size kitchen with double sink, electric oven/cook top
- Second living / media room (carpeted)
- Master with oversized walk in wardrobe and large ensuite (located at opposite end of the house to the other bedrooms)
- Bedroom 2,3,4 with built in wardrobes
- Large family bathroom with separate toilet
- Full sized laundry with external access
- Ceiling fans, security screens and storage cupboards fitted throughout
- 2 car remote garage – internal access
- Large covered alfresco perfect for entertaining
- Back half of the property is fenced with plenty of space for a shed or pool
This home has the best of both world; close enough to town (less than 6km ) but still far enough away to enjoy the beautiful Country Club surroundings. Whilst still being within 60km to Brisbane’s CBD and the centre of the Gold Coast, this is not only a fantastic place to call your home but also a brilliant investment opportunity.
Move in ready. PRICED TO SELL.
Call exclusive agent Mikhaela Roos to organise your inspection TODAY.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|