Property ID: 19122626
This is a rare opportunity, 2 spacious homes with quality inclusions throughout and carefully thought of adding special touches to make both homes an entertainer’s delight. This would make a perfect investment as accommodation on STAYZ with Mudgee becoming one of regional NSW fastest growing areas with great restaurants, wineries and tourist attractions. This would also be wonderful for a large family wanting a tree change with the added advantage of an income.
This home features:
- 5 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes and Hunter Pacific ceiling fans.
- Formal living with Lopi wood heater and Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Stunning kitchen with stone tops, Italian sink, walk in pantry and dishwasher.
- Huge North facing, tiled rumpus room with vaulted ceilings, second Lopi wood fire and dining area.
- Built in office with desk, storage and internet point.
- Three way bathroom with extra storage, double vanity.
- Laundry features storage and bench space and second toilet accessible from the pool area.
- In ground, saltwater pool has underwater LED lighting & paved surround. A separate pump house has built in water feature and is plumbed for solar heating. Separate 25,000lt tank to supply pool water.
- Rear alfresco area with outdoor heating and ceiling fan, Perfect for entertaining by the pool and overlooks fully fenced yard.
- 113,000lt of fresh water storage.
- Single carport adjacent to house.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with Lopi wood fire and Daikin air conditioning.
- Three way bathroom with shower and second toilet.
- Laundry features storage cupboards and access to rear deck.
- Sensational rear covered deck with Northerly outlooks to the creek. The ultimate outdoor kitchen features stone benchtop, stainless steel hooded BBQ, side burner, canopy rangehood and glass front double fridge. A five person spa is built in to the deck and shares the outlook to the rear of the property. Roll down blinds for wind protection.
- 113,000lt of fresh water storage.
- Single carport adjacent to home.
Both homes feature quality inclusions such as bamboo flooring, carpets, light fittings, ceiling fans, air conditioning, wood fires, entertaining facilities and house yards. Most windows and screen doors have ‘Crimsafe’ mesh installed.
The homes are set 500m from the tar sealed road and are buffered by stands of timber providing privacy and peace.
School bus is to the front gate, servicing four local schools.
The property features substantial improvements including:
- 10.5m x 10m American barn style shed/workshop with power connected, mezzanine level, three roller doors and wood shed attached. 25,000lt tank attached for rainwater catchment.
- 12m x 9m stock shed with fenced paddock, 4m x 4m concrete slab inside and 25,000lt tank attached.
- Good fencing throughout.
- The block is mostly cleared with some scattered shade timber.
- Mains power is connected and is underground from the pole to the homes. Each home is separately metered for power.
- Foxtel connections
- Underground ADSL cables
When only the best will do for you and your family, this property is the one. Your private inspection is recommended to appreciate this property. Call Angela Chapman on 0413 590 660
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||332|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|