Property ID: 18780461
Beyond the stately entrance of this 54 acre estate is a residence of unquestionable quality and refinement. The owner’s vision of creating an inimitable home has come to fruition through the use of exquisite architectural elements, bespoke fittings and luxurious textiles.
Your eye is drawn to expertly crafted, signature pieces that grace every room. Antique light fittings adorn elevated ceilings, curtains of the finest silk dress the windows and inlaid, New Zealand wool runners line the polished grey gum floors.
Here are just a few of the innumerable features that define this magnificent residence:
- Master bedroom featuring a stunning ensuite (with a raised, octagonal ceiling, spa, bay windows, porcelain tiles and heated towel rails), fireplace, TV and huge walk in wardrobe with built in dresser.
- 3 more generous bedrooms (guest room with ensuite).
- Main bathroom (with Victoria Albert clawfoot bath) plus 2 powder rooms, all with custom – made cabinetry
- Kitchen – Two island benches with granite benchtops, undermount sink, Ilve oven, teppanyaki plate, Bosch integrated dishwasher, solarDOM oven/microwave, soft close drawers
- Media room / cinema – 9 electric recliners, surround sound, flat screen and brand – new data projector
- Pool pavilion – full kitchen (incl. teppanyaki plate), powder room and bifold doors opening onto paved outdoor area.
- Salt water pool with in floor cleaning and gas heated spa
The scope of the main residence, especially the living and entertaining spaces that are not mentioned above, can be seen by viewing the floor plan and photos.
Property improvements and water:
- 2nd residence – hardiplank construction, 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- 3 x state of the art bird aviaries, custom built for exotic parrots
- Stable complex with 6 boxes, vet crush, 4 wash bays / tie ups, tack room, feedroom, and sawdust bunker
- 20m rubber – lined round yard and 2 x foaling yards – all under lights; 11 spelling paddocks with 3 rail steel fencing and automatic waterers
- 2 good Colorbond sheds
- Reliable water supply from 2 large dams, plentiful rain water storage and a water licence to irrigate from the Albert River.
To truly appreciate this remarkable property, please make an appointment to inspect.
|Land Area||54.0 acres|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|